We offer an exciting work environment with ample opportunity for growth, competitive wages, and health benefits. To be considered for employment, potential staff must have a driver's license, and be eligible for federal government security clearance.
Please review the career opportunities below, and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 - 015 Technical Support Technician
As a Full-Time Technical Support Technician, you will have the opportunity to join our company at an exciting time to add your own flavour to the division’s operations. You will be a key player within the company, providing high-quality computer customer service to DVAI clients and training new recruits. We provide you with high-grade, IT industry, web-based remote management and monitoring tools to help make you successful.
- Bilingualism; English & French Required
- Completed a post secondary degree or a diploma in Information Technology
- Three or more years of experience working in the Information Technology field
- Eligible for Secret security clearance
- Valid driver's license
- MCSE, CompTIA, CCNE or other such designation is preferred but not mandatory
- Experience with firewall configuration is preferred but not mandatory
- Experience with network switching and routing is preferred but not mandatory
- Knowledge of personal computer hardware, configuration, installation, maintenance
- Strong demonstrated ability in the diagnosis and correction of problems related to personal computers and applications, laser printers and
- Heavy experience in supporting and maintaining Microsoft Windows Operating Systems and Servers in an Active Directory environment
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange/Outlook, Office, mobile devices and common desktop applications
- A good working knowledge of networking services such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN, SNMP
2018-009 Project Manager
As the project manager, your job is to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of our technology projects. Working closely with upper management, you will work with all departments to ensure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, and budget. Experience in Infrastructure Planning and Technology Deployment preferred but not mandatory.
Shift: Standard Business Hours
Wages: $75K - $85K
Locations: Ottawa (some travel may be required)
PPE: Standard Construction Site PPE
2018-005 Structured cabling technicians
We are looking for new and seasoned cabling technicians to join our growing Infrastructure Division. The following skills are beneficial in this role:
Personal Protective Equipment,
Ability to be Security Cleared
Location: Ottawa (with some travel)
PPE: Steel-toe boots
Shift: Standard Business hours, some nights and weekends
Wages: Commensurate with experience